Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday season

Within a month, Nathan, Maria and Jesse will turn from being 6, 4 and 2 to 7, 5 and 3. We kicked off the season by celebrating Jesse's birthday on Feb.26. Here's a little video I put together to commemorate it. We'll try to add a bit about the others as they happen too. ~Lynn



Mid-march update - OK, here's a piece about Nathan's birthday (Mar.9) - about 2 minutes. I guess this means I'll have to do one for Maria too! (Mar.30) It's fun though... Lynn

6 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks for putting the video together. It was great to see! We miss you all. Blossom Hill is not the same without you.

Kathy said...

I thought you did a great job with the little movie for Jesse's birthday. It looked like a great day. You'll have to show me how you do the cool bit with video and still picture!

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful to see you Nathan, Maria, and the big boy, Jesse in the video. What a great cake! We miss you so much but it looks like you are having fun where you are.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jesse! We miss you so much. Just yesterday there were crocus coming up in the yard. I said "yea, spring is coming" and Zoe very excitedly said " yea, that means I will see Maria soon". Love to you all... Kristin

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Jesse, Nathan and Maria! I wish I could be at your parties! The vidoes help us to see how big you are getting!
Love to all of you!!

Lesley said...

I haven't checked your blog in awhile but had fun catching up, and especially seeing the videos of the kids' birthdays.

Lesley