We got a pet this week from a friend. He is a turtle and we are still deciding on his name. He lives outside. He eats compost and mangos that are falling out of our mango tree right now. We make sure that he has water to drink. Sometimes he hides and we can’t find him. Once we couldn’t find him for a whole day. A long time ago, someone painted his shell with red paint. If you have any suggestions for a name, please tell us!
-Nathan, Maria & Jesse
7 comments:
Nathan, Maria and Jesse-
I loved seeing your new pet. Matthew is sleeping right now, but I bet he'd tell you to name him "Franklin"...one of his favorite story characters right now. Have fun with him!
We miss you..
Hugs-
Tina
Hi friends,
I consider myself somewhat of an expert on low-maintenance, outdoor pets who sometimes go awol for days at a time. I shared some of my name ideas with my mom. They are: "Mack" and "Special." Neither one has any known origin that she can determine.
I miss you and hope you are having fun in Bolivia. I love preschool.
This week we are going to visit a fire station.
Love and hugs,
Macy
I think you should name him Rufus or Fido or Killer.
Piper says, "Maybe you can name that turtle, "Turtle."
Jonathan wants to know what kind of turtle it is.
... what's a famly without a turtle:) i love it! How about "sparky"?
So, this is just a blogger question: how do you get your blog to be so wide?
Hi Guys!
Maya thinks that you should name the turtle fern and Mesa thinks you should name it greasy. I have no idea where that came from...what did we have for supper?
We love and miss you.
Michelle
I think a good name for a turtle would be "Dog" or "Cat". That'd confuse people, eh?
(I popped over to your blog from Kathy Heppner's...she's told me about you guys and I am so thankful that your family is there with them!)
-laura thiessen
Post a Comment