The next four days I'll be in Nicaragua for some meetings with MCC (returning Thursday evening). I'm looking forward to the trip but wish it wouldn't have come so soon into our time here. At least the kids are started with school now so life has a bit of a sense of routine (except that school is closed Monday and Wednesday for holidays). I think Laurie has a good network of support here already, but even so, if you think of her the next few days and want to drop her a line I'm sure she'd appreciate it!
Lynn
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We prayed for you last night for safety and that you'll come home soon. We'll do our best to keep Laurie and the kids entertained, happy, and fed. That's what we do best!
Hey Lynn,
Have a good trip. Wish you could meet me at the Hill?
Mark
Post a Comment